- Over ten thousand hours of rehabilitative bodywork training and experience
- CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist (certification #22498)
- Nationally Licensed Massage Therapist (FSMTB)
- Full Body Certified ART Provider
- Member, Ironman Provider Network
- Certified NKT Practitioner
- PDTR Practitioner
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Practitioner
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Certified Exercise Trainer
- 15 year seasoned professional in rehabilitative bodywork
- Regularly referred to by Orthopedic Surgeons, Medical Doctors, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Dentists, Psychologists, Masters of Family Counselors, and other Bodyworkers.
It is with great pleasure that I share with you my impressions of Paul Burke and extol his extraordinary work at Mindful Bodywork. He and his amazing skills have enriched and benefited my life beyond my expectations. I have, in over 50 years as a dancer, experienced the bodywork of numerous practitioners, but to me, Paul is unquestionably the very best. I highly recommend him.
Paul Burke, of Mindful Bodywork in Berkeley (and San Francisco), does the best work that I have experienced in 50 years. He works deeply on the part of the body that most needs it, and then shifts to the next part, and he can tell if you are loosening up or not over the previous week. He works wisely, with very strong hands, while - in some sense - 'teaching' the body better positions. (Almost like Rolfing, or Hellerwork, only painless!). Treat yourself! You and your body will both be happy, even joyful.
Bruce W., Ph.D.